Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨460,786 (€6,378) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)