Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.610 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 24% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,617 (20,924₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)