Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.553 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,917 (21,116₴) in Sevastopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (21 minutes ago)