Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.143 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨47,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨42,758 (5,986 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (about 1 hour ago)