Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.808 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,271 (11,790 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)