Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.867 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,886 (5,371 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)