Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.574 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,153 (11,736 Dirham) in Settat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)