Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.076 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,314 (RM6,302) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)