Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06321 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 97% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,624 (₩1,401,971) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Ranchi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palo Alto, California costs $3,027 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,800TL (about 2 hours ago)