Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05834 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨585,867 (₩10,042,567) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (44 minutes ago)