Cost of living comparison between Seoul, South Korea and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 961 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05886 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨586,342 (₩9,961,547) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 2 hours ago)