Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 992 prices entered by 269 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06104 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,457 (₩1,596,613) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Marseille costs €1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)