Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06371 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,982 (₩1,129,767) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)