Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.636 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,061 (¥130,637) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)