Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20644 INR / KZT
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 18% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨36,125 (174,985 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)