Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨459,663 (€6,450) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)