Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.198 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,484 (C$1,638) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £15 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)