Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.342 INR / CAD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,233 (C$1,134) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)