Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨44,698 (₨79,965) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)