Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨62,500 (₨95,845) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)