Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 743 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.002 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,915 (1,152KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 2,801 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 52 (about 1 hour ago)