Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 631 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.820 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,230 (1,853KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (28 minutes ago)