Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.595 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨482,009 (¥810,597) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (32 minutes ago)