Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.612 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 146% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,415 (¥144,556) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)