Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,315 prices entered by 1,298 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.162 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨454,539 (R$ 21,479) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)