Cost of living comparison between São Paulo, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 9,602 prices entered by 1,346 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨491,624 (R$ 23,169) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)