Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.976 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,984 (R$ 3,253) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)