Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.931 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,408 (R$ 21,846) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Essen costs €1,980 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €1.75 (about 2 hours ago)