Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,507 (R$ 4,138) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)