Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.744 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,435 (R$ 5,340) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 505 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (30 minutes ago)