Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,794 (R$ 2,935) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubumbashi costs 100 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)