Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,015 (R$ 2,677) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)