Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,530 (R$ 5,084) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)