Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.716 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sao Jose do Rio Preto (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,599 (R$ 2,757) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)