Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.618 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,921 (R$ 1,985) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)