Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sao Joao del Rei (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,436 (R$ 2,416) in Sao Joao del Rei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)