Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,143 (R$ 2,642) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (20 minutes ago)