Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.459 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,330 (R$ 3,112) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (41 minutes ago)