Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.883 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,389 (R$ 2,886) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)