Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,768 (R$ 3,061) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)