Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.615 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,007 (R$ 4,997) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)