Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,574 (R$ 3,465) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)