Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,739 (R$ 3,203) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)