Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.165 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,442 (R$ 3,415) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨46,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)