Cost of living comparison between São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.134 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,356 (R$ 4,513) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)