Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.809 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,676 (R$ 3,800) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brussels costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)