Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨428,532 (R$ 19,952) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)