Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.294 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 81% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,369 (R$ 3,284) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)