Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.477 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 16% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨453,234 (RD$ 306,840) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)