Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 797 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.371 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 57% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,844 (RD$ 43,651) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (44 minutes ago)