Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.422 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨441,651 (RD$ 310,593) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)