Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.490 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 67% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,628 (R$ 3,105) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (32 minutes ago)