Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.841 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,865 (R$ 3,017) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)