Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.846 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,491 (R$ 4,308) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (28 minutes ago)