Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,298 (R$ 3,342) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)