Cost of living comparison between Santiago, Philippines and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.368 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,691 (Php56,077) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (43 minutes ago)