Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.296 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,311 (Php58,869) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (24 minutes ago)