Cost of living comparison between Santiago del Estero, Argentina and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.273 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨74,640 (ARS $17,466) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)