Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.989 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 17% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨29,738 (ARS $7,455) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)