Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.340 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,229 (RD$ 40,457) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)