Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.477 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,654 (RD$ 46,472) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shanghai costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)