Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.372 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,330 (RD$ 73,864) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)