Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,607 (689 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)