Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,991 (721 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $6,020 (38 minutes ago)