Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.049 INR / CUC *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨77,249 (1,135 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)