Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,083 (€780) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo André costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)