Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Compostela, Spain and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.569 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,455 (€1,274) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)