Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,365 (€815) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)