Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.787 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,221 (€934) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,190 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)