Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,835 (€1,582) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Amravati costs ₨40 (36 minutes ago)