Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02426 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,542 (COL$2,165,587) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)