Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,358 (COL$2,181,347) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 2 hours ago)