Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02140 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,642 (COL$1,759,373) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth, Montserrat costs EC$30 (about 2 hours ago)