Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02261 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,125 (COL$1,996,237) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)