Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,602 prices entered by 333 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10228 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 56% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,435 (CH$532,201) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £2,043 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)