Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,859 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10400 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 53% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,857 (CH$575,572) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (17 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Cardiff costs £5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,110 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)