Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,602 prices entered by 262 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09600 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,714 (CH$1,111,561) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)