Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,264 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,949 (CH$601,081) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)