Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,695 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10284 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 17% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,724 (CH$1,066,894) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (24 minutes ago)