Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 59% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,805 (€739) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (42 minutes ago)