Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.574 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,753 (€1,073) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)