Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,598 (€1,345) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)