Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,496 (€879) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)