Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.850 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,945 (€813) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 2 hours ago)