Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,268 (€1,535) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)