Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.303 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨12,159 (ARS $2,825) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)