Cost of living comparison between Santa Marta, Colombia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,010 (COL$835,332) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)