Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,925 (COL$2,142,867) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)