Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02316 INR / COP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,988 (COL$819,867) in Santa Marta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (33 minutes ago)