Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.809 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,594 (R$ 2,616) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wuhan costs 元2,999 (about 1 hour ago)