Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (Php2,750) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)