Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.755 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,156 (R$ 2,781) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oporto costs €0.16 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)