Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.350 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,003 (R$ 2,671) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Ajmer.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 3 hours ago)