Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.785 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,446 (R$ 3,876) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 37 (4 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨63 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (42 minutes ago)