Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,118 (€763) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)