Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨460,165 (€6,349) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)