Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.068 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,806 (€822) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (25 minutes ago)