Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.916 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,628 ($b6,114) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)