Cost of living comparison between Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.876 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 19% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,218 ($b9,439) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)