Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.046 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,616 (R$ 5,066) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (43 minutes ago)