Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.391 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,466 (R$ 2,916) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Austin, Texas costs $2.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kumasi costs GH₵200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)