Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.026 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,736 (RM7,902) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)