Cost of living comparison between Sandakan, Malaysia and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.322 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,204 (RM5,235) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (5 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (35 minutes ago)