Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.250 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 26% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,827 (RM5,169) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)