Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is about the same as in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,205 (﷼ 163,054,854) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)