Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00194 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 69% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,636 (﷼ 32,288,343) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (about 1 hour ago)