Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00160 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,550 (﷼ 34,787,009) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Orlando, Florida costs $26 (29 minutes ago)