Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00183 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 65% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,549 (﷼ 36,839,892) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Edmonton costs C$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)