Cost of living comparison between San‘a’, Yemen and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26729 INR / YER
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 30% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,163 (303,655 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)