Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25637 INR / YER
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 23% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,201 (168,511 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)