Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27576 INR / YER *
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 13% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,712 (180,275 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨44,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)