Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25799 INR / YER
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 28% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,009 (465,172 ﷼) in San‘a’ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)