Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 74% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,970 (€809) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Barrie costs C$1,500 (38 minutes ago)