Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.968 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,188 (€1,065) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)