Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 89% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,332 (€1,027) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)