Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.897 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 36% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,714 ($968) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)