Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.160 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 8% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,665 ($1,492) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)