Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.289 INR / USD
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 58% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,372 ($894) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $114,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Trento costs €0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in London costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)