Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / ARS
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Ajmer (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ajmer you would need to make just about ₨47,931 (ARS $19,260) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)