Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.775 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 34% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,345 (L 18,864) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 2 hours ago)