Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.758 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,399 (L 18,637) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)