Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.483 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 47% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,887 (Mex$ 16,908) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Granada costs €3.03 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)