Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,615 (Mex$ 18,337) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,350 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)