Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.442 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨411,650 (Mex$ 119,579) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)