Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Ajmer, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.294 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,203 (Mex$ 30,114) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)