Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Ajmer, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.835 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ajmer? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Ajmer (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,721 (Mex$ 15,832) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨45,000 in Ajmer.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)